• Wide waterfall 9 4 11
  • Clodaghoherlihy 1
  • Children rainbow

You can find a licensed therapist with experience in particular areas. For instance, if you and your significant other think that intervention is necessary, you can meet with someone who specializes in couples therapy. Minors and teenagers who struggle with psychological issues may benefit from contacting a child therapist and family therapist.

Sometimes, conflicts and misunderstandings arise from psychological issues. This is a very sensitive area that demands a very understanding approach. A psychotherapist will have experience in mental health counseling, and can offer treatment for anxiety, depression, and other issues.

This may be accomplished one-on-one, in intensive affordable counseling, or in a larger familial context. A therapist can also use hypnosis to more easily work with the client in changing behaviors. 

If you think you could benefit from seeing a licensed therapist, please do not hesitate to contact Clodagh O’Herlihy MFT. We offer comprehensive, sliding scale counseling.


Therapeutic and Counseling Services:

  • Abuse Counseling
  • Career Counseling
  • Grief Counseling
  • Marriage Counseling
  • Sexuality Counseling
  • Depression Counseling
  • Trauma Counseling
  • Family Therapy
  • Childrens Therapy
  • Couples Therapy
  • Behavior Therapy
  • and more


Call Today!

We'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

(415) 533-3989